Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Job history with references required.
Must be able to push, pull, lift, and otherwise manipulate (50) pounds.
Ability to engage in physical activity much of the day.
High school graduate.
Housekeeping and/or hospital experience.
An EVS Technician II will be responsible for:
- General cleaning and routine maintenance tasks to maintain safe, sanitary, and orderly conditions
- Handling soiled linen, hazardous waste, and chemical cleaning products
- Adjusting to varying work conditions by applying established procedures
- Wearing an approved uniform and protective equipment relative to product handling is required
- The use of chemical cleaning products that are potentially harmful if used improperly
- Following Universal Precautions and Blood Bourne Pathogen Standards to reduce the potential of exposure to contagious diseases