The most qualified candidate will have a desire to work with the elderly population and their challenges, be very proficient in Word, Excel and be a quick learner on other programs used in the department.
· Associates Degree in Business required, Bachelors desired
· Two years’ experience in related position
· Advanced word processing and internet skills
· Typing 60 wpm with high degree of accuracy
· Knowledge of Medical Terminology
SPECIFIC DUTIES: Working as a member of a health care team. Processing new referrals, scheduling, registration, billing, mailings, greeting patients and families as they arrive, participating in team meetings, all educational requirements as indicated.