It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||A2 Heart Center (Cardio Thoracic)|
High school graduate with minimum of 3 yrs experience or comparable formal education.
Experience in basic secretarial skills including proper phone etiquette, typing, dictation, transcription, filing and word processing.
Must be professional in stressful situations, excellent grammar, spelling, formatting and punctuation skills, type 60 WPM.
Overview: A2 Unit secretary requires consummate office-productivity skills, knack for organization, exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills with flexibility to work schedule. Works independently to include daily administrative, confidential tasks; in addition to a variety of clerical and organizational duties: answering phones, scheduling appts, meetings, photocopying, filing, creating, and editing documents and spreadsheets. Must be able to multi-task projects, shift priorities and accomplish responsibilities in a timely manner.
· Compile weekly huddles
· Publish monthly newsletter
· Creates and processes general correspondence for leadership team including email, memos, phone calls
· Maintains Unit Clerk checklist
· Assists with safety inspections/rounding- attends monthly meetings to ensure unit compliance
· Completes JCAHO rounds and checklist
· Maintains current QA results in conference room
· CAUTI audits
· Pantry oversight (ordering, checklist)
Clerical (performs general office duties and specific office projects):
· Organizes annual discussion documents
· Maintains employee files, updates, purges and organizes.
· Maintains employee attendance sheets, contact information
· Kronos- daily maintenance, runs reports, tracks attendance, issuing custom counseling documents to leadership for f/u
· Maintains UC/NA/LPN schedule
· Schedules department meetings and additional as requested in addition to composing minutes.
· Schedules applicant interviews
· Versus maintenance and prepares specialized reports
· Assist clerk in keeping team stations well -stocked with supplies
· McKesson and Staples requisitions for supplies and small equipment purchases (within allotted budget)
· Proficient knowledge of MS office i.e. word, excel, publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook & organizational programs (star, insight, etc.)
· Works closely with unit clerks; fills in as needed. Minimum one day/month unit clerk duty.
· Assists manager, educator and coordinators with unit projects
· Daily organizes and tidy’s A2 conference room, visitor lounge, and consult room.
· Physical environment –schedules plant engineering for unit maintenance or aesthetic issues
· Communicates with PE to schedule individual room renovation
· Organizes NA/UA/LPN meetings and agenda topics
· Maintains, orders, and updates any unit specific forms
· Med key sign out and process of lost keys
· Provide staff support prn(answer lights, cover lunches, assist during codes)
· Maintains the A2 shared (G: ) drive
· Completes various QC logs on a regular basis (eye wash, blanket warmer…)
· Tracks and files necessary QC/QA logs required by regulatory agencies
· Maintains A2 Conference room schedule of events
· Maintains health stream, competency tracker and communicates with staff as needed
· Organizes NA/UC/LPN skills labs and any updates
· Assists with entry level staff orientation and unit orientation to i.e. assign locker, mailbox, profile picture
· Assists educator in coordinating education workshops, seminars, and skills labs
· Assists in A2 volunteer orientation and communication
· Maintains Bottle/Can fund or delegates task
· Participates in Morale committee
· Cards, flowers, updates demographic information (all staff) etc.
· Along with leadership and UAC organizes volunteer, nurses, NA week celebrations
· Proven ability to professionally interact with patients & employees both internal / external while maintaining confidentiality with exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact.
· Other duties as assigned
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online