It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Department:||Urgent Care Clinics - North|
|Hours:||on call /contingent|
· Certified, licensed Physician Assistant
· Graduate of an APAP accredited physician assistant program
· Licensed Registered Nurse to practice in the State of Michigan
· ANA certified as Family Nurse Practitioner
· Previous experience in primary care or emergency setting is desirable.
· ACLS certification preferred.
Reports to the Urgent Care Clinical Manager.
Under the direct clinical supervision of the Urgent Care Physician in the clinic, and Medical Director.
AGE OF PATIENTS SERVED
Cares for patients in the age category(s) checked below:
Neonatal (birth-1 mo) Young adult (18 yr-25 yrs)
Infant (1 mo-1 yr) Adult (26 yrs-54 yrs)
Early childhood (1 yr-5 yrs) Sr. Adult (55 yrs-64 yrs)
Late childhood (6 yrs-12 yrs) Geriatric (65 yrs & above)
Adolescence (13 yrs-17 yrs) X All ages (birth & above)
No direct clinical contact with patients
1. Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Munson Healthcare.
2. Embraces and supports the Performance Improvement philosophy of Munson Healthcare.
3. Promotes personal and patient safety.
4. Has basic understanding of Relationship-Based Care (RBC) principles, meets expectations outlined in Commitment To My Co-workers, and supports RBC unit action plans.
5. Uses effective customer service/interpersonal skills at all times.
6. Works as a member of the Urgent Care clinical team to promote, support and provide comprehensive medical care to Urgent Care clients.
7. Develops, implements and evaluates plans of care utilizing sound clinical judgment based on assessment of physical, psychological, emotional, societal and environmental needs of the clients.
8. Consults with Urgent Care physician in delivery of medical care. May also consult with or refer clients to other disciplines.
9. Assists individuals to assume responsibility for the prevention of illness and the promotion, maintenance and restoration of health through the discharge process.
10. Adheres to Evaluation and Management Documentation Requirements and completes legible medical records documentation in accordance with established hospital policy.
11. Utilizes the current documentation and charting tools ie templates, Dragon or electronic medical record software for documentation as appropriate.
12. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
|Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online|