It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, journalism, communications, marketing, or related field required with two years relevant experience preferred.
Additional coursework in a communications-related field is desirable.
Must be well organized, detail-minded, and a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
Expertise and experience in writing, editing, and proofing copy for various audiences combined with the ability to identify and develop supporting visuals is strongly preferred.
Position requires a strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines while being flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes in a professional manner. Good design, layout, and presentation skills including knowledge of print, web, and video specifications required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite are essential.
This position reports to the Director of Corporate Communications & Marketing and interacts with all Corporate Communications staff, specifically the Production Lead.
· Embraces and supports the performance improvement philosophy of Munson Healthcare.
· Promotes personal and patient safety.
· Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Munson Healthcare.
· Serves as department contact person during regular hours of operation. Presence at workstation during scheduled hours is essential.
Creative & Production Services:
· Serves as production artist and supporting designer by developing mechanical files from creative briefs and making necessary copy and design edits based on established standards.
· Regularly collaborates with Creative Services Specialist to develop projects that effectively meet organizational goals and objectives and adhere to brand standards.
· Attends and contributes to creative meetings.
· Schedules and participates in photo/video shoots as assigned by the Production Lead.
· Distributes approved files/jobs to media and vendors to meet established deadlines.
· Updates information on the Munson Healthcare website and social media channels in collaboration with Specialist - Web Content Management.
· Writes copy for assigned projects with guidance from the Sr. Specialist Corporate Communications. Supports the copy editing function as directed, ensuring appropriate style.
· Serves as supporting proofreader for departmental projects including news releases, collateral material, ads, publications, and web copy. Maintains competency/familiarity with and ensures adherence to AP style and Munson Healthcare corporate identity and style standards.
· Maintains collateral/advertising, image, and video archives for department in an orderly and timely fashion.
· Practices and understands the Munson Healthcare brand standards and works with internal customers to ensure adherence to them.
· Maintains knowledge of department objectives and hospital initiatives and sensitivities to ensure accuracy in all communications.
· Proactively maintains office supply inventory and orders supplies in accordance with allocated budget and ensures physical office environment and office equipment is maintained in good working order. Initiates and follows up on requests for equipment service and Plant Engineering work orders as appropriate.
· Utilizes root cause analysis and lean office approach to continuously improve quality and efficiency.
· Carries out other duties and special projects with minimal direction as assigned.
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online