It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
High school graduate
Excellent customer service skills
Associates Degree in Business
Training or equivalent experience in a hospital or related prior employment.
Three years of Patient Account experience.
Advanced education or experience in medical and/or medical insurance field with appropriate terminology.
Required Skills include:
· Experience with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance
· Prior experience with public contact
· Typing skills with excellent accuracy
Credit Interviewer will be responsible for:
· Providing assistance to patients or family members concerning insurance, cost estimates for hospitalization, credit arrangements, obtaining financial assistance.
· Obtaining and reviewing pre-admission information on scheduled procedures
· Communicating with insurance company to verify benefits, resolving all insurance problems and obtain payment
· Processing patient correspondence and collection letters as required
· Handling collection calls and referring un-collectibles to collection agency
· Filing claims with Probate Court when necessary
· Accepting deposits, issues receipts and makes payment arrangements
|Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online|