The Registered Nurse independently plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care in patient care situations using standards of care and policy and procedure. Provides direct nursing care to patients. Assumes teaching and leadership responsibilities. Participates in
- Requires current Florida RN Licensure.
- Minimum of 2yrs recent acute care RN experience required.
- Minimum of 1yr recent ICU experience with training in advanced cardiology, hemodynamic monitoring & management, complex IV Drip Titration, and vent management also required.
- Current BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association Required.
- Customer Service skills and teamwork are high priorities on this unit.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System requires supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirements of the position.