High school diploma or GED required
The Central Distribution Associate provides the duties of ordering, receiving, stocking stock to Pyxis or filling orders. They also clean, test and deliver medical equipment. Above all, this position serves to exceed the expectations of patients and all other customers we serve.
- Experience in warehousing, inventory control and shipping is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of ordering, receiving, stocking and filling orders is recommended
- Must have a active Florida drivers license for deliveries to the various outpatient clinics.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Basic computer skills.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System requires supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirements of the position.