Bachelors Degree Required
The Clinical System Director of Operations is responsible for managing and directing the day-to-day operations of NPG practices.
The scope of responsibility encompasses a broad range of operational disciplines including: support staff management; physician/provider relations; appointment scheduling; front-desk operations; supply services; facilities management; patient relations, recruiting; oversight of practice budgets; P&L responsibility; strong analytical skills; physician compensation experience; expertise in third party payers and billing policy development and implementation; regulatory and JCAHO compliance.
Responsible for the recruitment, selection, training, performance evaluation of Practice Managers and other assigned support staff. The Clinical System Director of Operations and his/her office staff work directly to support physicians and other providers in the clinical system setting. The Clinical System Director of Operations holds ultimate responsibility for operational and financial performance for assigned practices.
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Required.
· Master's Degree preferred.
· Active RN or ARNP Licensure in good standing from the State of Florida required.
· Minimum of 5 years management experience with demonstrated leadership and management ability required.
· Minimum of 3 years in an acute care and physician office setting required.
· A multi-year track record of accomplishment working in a management level position for a medium to large healthcare entity.
· Ability to work in a matrix structure, develop high performance teams and effectively champion organizational change.
· Comprehensive knowledge of nursing and related services standards of practice and care, QA/QI concepts, and external regulatory requirements.