1. Performs all diagnostic Ultrasound procedures per standard protocols under the supervision of a Radiologist for neonatal through geriatric patients.
2. Completes examinations by documenting all appropriate procedural related information.
3. Provides for patient's physical and emotional needs in a wide variety of circumstances.
4. Transports patient as needed for all sections of the Radiology Department.
5. Provides all customers with information pertinent to their exams.
6. Performs/documents QA and QC per section protocol.
7. Performs all duties necessary to ensure the harmonious operation of the Ultrasound section.
8. Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.