At Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network (NRHN)
services and programs are guided by a commitment to our Service Pledge and our
core values. Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility, Trust and Respect. Through
partnerships with patients, families and each other, we promote a healthy,
healing environment. Patient-family centered care and evidence-based practice
makes Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network the best place for patients and
We maintain an atmosphere conducive to healing, recovery, and wellness that is grounded in the core concepts of patient and family centered care:
- Dignity & respect
- Information sharing
Outpatient Physical Therapist Responsibilities...
- The Physical Therapist performs the duties of the New Graduate PT with competence in terapeutic skills and professionalism treating a variety of ages within a short term rehabilitation hospital.
- Physical Therapist actively participates in the growth and development of their Department/Clinic including quality management.
To qualify you must...
- Meets qualifications of professionally licensed PT and has a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Physical Therapists must be licensed in their state of hire
- Trained and certified bi-annually in CPR.
- Tiered Per Diem system, holidays and weekends may be required
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits for qualified employees. This would include affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, matching 401k plan, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Tuition Reimbursement, Verizon cell phone plan discounts (22%), along with many other local and national discounts to take advantage of.
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.