At Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network (NRHN)
services and programs are guided by a commitment to our Service Pledge and our
core values. Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility, Trust and Respect. Through
partnerships with patients, families and each other, we promote a healthy,
healing environment. Patient-family centered care and evidence-based practice
makes Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network the best place for patients and
We maintain an atmosphere conducive to healing, recovery, and wellness that is grounded in the core concepts of patient and family centered care:
- Dignity & respect
- Information sharing
Licensed Nurse Assistant Responsibilities...
- Under the general direction of a registered nurse, the Licensed Nursing Assistant performs selected patient care and unit activities. The LNA's role is to assist licensed nurses in providing nursing care to clients.
- The assistant must be supportive of the rehabilitation process.
- Their interactions with the patient and family/significant other shall be such as to demonstrate respect for them as individuals and sensitivity to their circumstances.
- The LNA is accountable to perform in accordance with hospital policies/procedures
- Assist in treatment of a varitey of complex treatment diagnosis in a short term rehabilitiation hospital.
- New Hampshire State Regulations and the Nurse Practice Act and Rehabilitation Standards of Care.
To qualify you must...
- Successful completion of a NH State approved nursing assistant course or its equivalent along with 1 plus years experience.
- Licensed as a nursing assistant in the State of New Hampshire
- Trained and certified bi-annually in CPR.
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network offers competitive
compensation and unmatched benefits for qualified employees. This would include
affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off,
matching 401k plan, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Tuition
Reimbursement, Verizon cell phone plan discounts (22%), along with many other
local and national discounts to take advantage of.
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status or disability.