At Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network (NRHN)
services and programs are guided by a commitment to our Service Pledge and our
core values. Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility, Trust and Respect. Through
partnerships with patients, families and each other, we promote a healthy,
healing environment. Patient-family centered care and evidence-based practice
makes Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network the best place for patients and
We maintain an atmosphere conducive to healing, recovery, and wellness that is grounded in the core concepts of patient and family centered care:
- Dignity & respect
- Information sharing
Dishwasher-Utility Worker responsibilities...
- Performs varied tasks in support of patient and cafeteria food service.
- Operates dish machine and washes, stacks, and stores dishes and flatware.
- Washes, sanitizes and stores pots, pans and utensils.
- Removes trash and maintains floor surfaces.
- Assists in trayline activities to include reading menus and assembling patient food trays.
- Prepares and portions beverages, desserts and salads as directed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Previous food service and sanitation experience desirable.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Above average agility and reading ability.
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network offers competitive
compensation and unmatched benefits for qualified employees. This would include
affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off,
matching 401k plan, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Tuition
Reimbursement, Verizon cell phone plan discounts (22%), along with many other
local and national discounts to take advantage of.
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status or disability.