At Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network (NRHN)
services and programs are guided by a commitment to our Service Pledge and our
core values. Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility, Trust and Respect. Through
partnerships with patients, families and each other, we promote a healthy,
healing environment. Patient-family centered care and evidence-based practice
makes Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network the best place for patients and
We maintain an atmosphere conducive to healing, recovery, and wellness that is grounded in the core concepts of patient and family centered care:
- Dignity & respect
- Information sharing
Registered Nurse Responsibilities...
- Under the general direction of the Nursing Supervisor the registered nurse is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of nursing care for an assigned patient population.
- The registered nurse is accountable to perform in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, New Hampshire state regulations, the standards of rehabilitation practice established by the American Nurses Association and the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses and Standards of Clinical Practice, established by American Nurses Association.
- Treatment of a variety of complex diagnosis within a short term rehabilitation hospital.
To qualify you must have...
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing along with 1 year of experience.
- Acute care experience strongly preferred
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Licensed and registered as a professional nurse in the State of New Hampshire
- Trained and certified bi-annually in CPR
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network offers competitive
compensation and unmatched benefits for qualified employees. This would include
affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off,
matching 401k plan, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Tuition
Reimbursement, Verizon cell phone plan discounts (22%), along with many other
local and national discounts to take advantage of.
Rehabilitation Hospital Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.