$7,500 Sign-on bonus, pro-rated for part time.
The Pediatric Speech Therapist performs competence in skills and professionalism treating a variety of ages including pediatrics, adolescent, adult, and geriatric clients. The Pediatric Speech Therapist actively participates in the growth and development of their Department/Clinic including quality management.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience.
· Inpatient Speech Therapists must be licensed in NH.
· Outpatient Speech Therapists must be licensed in their state of hire and eligible for licensure in alternate state (license to be obtained within 3 months of hire). Pease employees will need a Maine license as well. Per Diems only need to be licensed in the state in which they will work.
· Ability to bend, lift and assist with transfers and ambulation.
· Adequate physical strength to assist with resistive activities.
· Trained and certified bi-annually in CPR.
· If working in the Outpatient Department, the therapist is required to work a minimum of two evenings per week unless approved by the COO.
· If working in the Inpatient or Home Care Departments, the therapist is required to work on the holiday and weekend rotation as indicated by staffing levels.
BILINGUAL SPANISH IS STRONGLY PREFERRED