It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Clinical Nurse Leader|
|Facility:||New York Methodist Hospital
In this role, the Clinical Nurse Leader / Manager is a Registered Professional Nurse who lead Nurses to deliver the best patient outcomes and manages patient care in Maternal Child Health.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Currently licensed to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State.
• MSN prepared
• Must have 5 years clinical experience in L&D/OB required
• Must have 3 years leadership experience
• BCLS, NRP, ACLS, NCC-EFM required
• RNC-OB preferred
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Experience with Electronic Medical Record: Cerner preferred
• Experience with Quality Improvement & Project management
• Experience with Human Resources management