In this role, he/she will assist the physicians in all aspects of patient flow while maintaining a high quality of patient care in a compassionate and humane manner. The following duties will include but not limited to greeting patients, retrieving and filing charts, completing forms, performing phlebotomy, prepare ad record laboratory specimens; reorder clinical, stain slides, pharmaceutical and laboratory supplies. Take vital signs (height, weight temperature, pulse and blood pressure).
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Medical Assistant Certificate required.
- Minimum of two years experience in a health care facility.
- Excellent Judgement and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and deal effectively with all levels of staff.
- Knowledge on how to operate a CBC machine is preferred.