It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Nursing Care Coordinator|
|Facility:||New York Methodist Hospital
|Department:||Premature Nursery NP4|
In this role, the Nursing Care Coordinator is a Registered Professional Nurse who lead Nurses to deliver the best patient outcomes and manages patient care in Maternal Child Health.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Currently licensed to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State.
· MSN Prepared
· 5 Years of Clinical experience in Neonatal ICU
· 1 Year minimum of Management experience
· NRP Certification required
· National Certification in Neonatal nursing preferred.
· Must have Professional Member of AWHONN and/ or NANN
New York Methodist Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.