It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Facility:||New York Methodist Hospital
In this role, the Registrar will be responsible for registration of patients, recording patient's histories, billing, maintaining records and files and answering telephones. Performs a variety of duties directly related to the admissions of patients according to Hospital policies and procedures. Responding appropriately to professional staff and client demands. Assisting management in sustaining a high quality of service. Cross-trained in all areas of Admitting, ER and L&D.
· High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
· Minimum of two years of registrar related experience.
· Medical terminology, typing 40 wpm, and billing experience is needed.
· Eagle and Cerner experience is preferred. Bilingual candidate desired.
· Must be able to work varied shifts and days. Flexibility, highly developed interpersonal skills and a comfort level in a fast paced out-patient health clinic is needed for this position.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.