In this role, he/she will assist in the pharmacy activities that do not require the professional judgment of a pharmacist. Duties include but not limited to the following: unit dosing and batch preparations of non-sterile medications, assist with the preparation of non-intravenous medication formulation and perform other related functions when necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician [CPhT] must be certified via PTCB [Pharmacy Technician Certification Board] required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.