It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Hours:||7 am - 9 pm M-F 845 am - 1 pm Sat|
Medical Assistant - Certified
Certified Medical Assistant
1 year of experience required
General Statement of Duties
The Medical Assistant is the liaison between the patient and the physicians and/or their support staff. They are responsible for a smooth patient flow; check in to check out. Assures completeness of patient records, ordered procedures and treatments, assists with medical procedures, and making sure all medical needs are carried out to the best experience possible at OrthoIndy.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Medical Assistants Diploma from an accredited program required.
· Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants preferred
· Minimum of one year medical office experience.
Alternative to Minimum Qualifications · Recent medical assistant graduates; relative education or degree may be substituted for one year work experience.
Alternative to Minimum Qualifications
· Recent medical assistant graduates; relative education or degree may be substituted for one year work experience.
Principal Responsibilities (all other responsibilities and duties as assigned)
Typical Physical Demands
OrthoIndy is an Equal Opportunity Employer