It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
RECEPTIONIST Facility: Peoria OSF Healthcare System - Corporate Office
Peoria IL, 61603
Department: Revenue Cycle Administration Schedule: full-time Shift: Day Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 Hours Per Pay Period: 80 Referral Bonus: Job Details:
- 1 year experience required
Located at 7915 N Hale Ave, Peoria, IL
Greets and receives visitors. Operates a multi-line telephone console and takes and relays messages. Performs related clerical duties including light typing, filing, sorting mail, etc.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Completion of a high school or its equivalent. Ability to type brief memos, letters, and forms at approximately 45 WPM. A minimum of one year related work experience of answering multi-line phone system and general clerical duties.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work well with others.
- Must be knowledgeable about and demonstrate good business courtesy.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to work independently.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of a daily focus on quality in the performance of job functions as well as a team.
- Requires basic understanding or office operations and know how to operate a PC, keyboard, copy machines and fax machines.
It is the obligation of each employee of OSF Healthcare System to abide by and promote the Philosophy, Values,
and Vision of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis. Mission
back to top