It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
Scheduler Facility: HeartCare Midwest, Bloomington
Bloomington IL, 61704
Department: HeartCare Midwest - Bloomington Schedule: full-time Shift: Day Hours: 8:30a-5:00p Hours Per Pay Period: 80 Referral Bonus: Contact Information:
- Contact: Kathie Reed
Schedules procedures, outpatient appointments and admissions as requested and answers related questions. Verifies the patient demographics on all new referral patients, obtaining all pertinent information from referring physician. Maintains and updates physician, office, off-site, diagnostic and staff schedules and prints and distributes them as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Thorough knowledge of general clerical skills.
· Knowledge of office and hospital scheduling.
· Understand medical office flow.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to coordinate the process of appointment scheduling.
· Ability to pay attention to detail.
· Ability to make, handle, and transfer phone calls.
· Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy work load each day.
back to top