It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
Scheduler Facility: Peoria OSF Home Care Services
Peoria IL, 61615
Department: Scheduling Schedule: full-time Shift: Day Hours: 8 - 5 Mon - Fri; occasional weekends/holidays Hours Per Pay Period: 80 Referral Bonus: Job Details:
Responsible for creating/maintaining model and working calendars for clinicians, generating service orders, assessing and correcting frequency violations and managing Interactive Scheduler. Also responsible for placing and receiving phone calls for scheduling needs to and from patients and clinicians and keeps agency managers aware of rewrites for the week for therapy visits. Handles multiple emails, phone calls with scheduling changes and issues and must be able to handle majority independently.
Assists managers/CPS and clinicians in obtaining information they need to perform their jobs effectively. Manages daily schedule changes from triage, clinicians, managers, and cps. Requests and receives clinical oversite for all scheduling from the agency clincians or cps/managers. This position reports to the Scheduling Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks with judgment and maturity.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to work on several tasks at one time with good organizational skills, judgement and maturity, to assure efficient and organized operations within office.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and proof data entry with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently. Highly organized and able to assist in the organization of other team member work load.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written to work professionally with OSF employees, patients, families, providers, vendors, and those we serve and to work as a team player within department.
- One – two years’ computer data entry experience preferred.
- Expected to work evenings, weekend and/or holiday hours as required.
back to top