It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
Prof Staff Educ Spec Facility: OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
Peoria IL, 61637
Department: Professional Development Schedule: full-time Shift: Day/Evening Hours: occasional rotating on call Hours Per Pay Period: 80 Referral Bonus: Pay Grade: OSF 54 Salary Range: $23.56 minimum Job Details:
Reporting to the Manager, Clinical Education and as a member of the education team, functions as an analyst, designer and developer, instructor, evaluator, consultant, and manager in a broad range of activities that lead to development and implementation of programs, instruction, and practice with emphasis on the electronic medical record, required competencies, and professional development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited College or University, with a Master’s degree in appropriate field strongly recommended.
2. At least three years of progressively more complex work-related experience including formal or informal teaching.
3. Possess an excellent understanding of physician workflows and terminology along with a deep understanding of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and related clinical system capabilities.
4. Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to develop and present educational programs to all professional staff
6. Analytical ability necessary to identify and assess the learning needs of staff and develop education programs that meet their needs.
Ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, education and training experience, expert knowledge of various EPIC EMR applications. Requires minimum of bachelors degree in healthcare, education or computer science. Desire self-directed, energetic individual with interest in innovation in healthcare education opportunities to equip healthcare staff and providers to optimize electronic medical record of patients.
back to top