It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE Facility: OSF Aviation, Peoria
Peoria IL, 61615
Department: Aviation Schedule: full-time Shift: Day Hours: Hours Per Pay Period: Referral Bonus: Job Details:
- 4 years experience required
Job Description: Only qualified candidates will be considered for this position.
- OSF Aviation is a hospital based FAA Part 135 certificate holder and is seeking an experienced A&P mechanic for the Director of Maintenance (DOM) position in
. Peoria Illinois
- Current FAA A&P certificate. (IA preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the past 6 years maintaining aircraft as a certificated mechanic, including, experience in maintaining rotorcraft helicopters; or, 3 years of experience within the past 6 years repairing aircraft in a certificated airframe repair station, including 1 year in the capacity of approving aircraft for return to service.
- Eurocopter factory training preferred.
- Previous DOM or Maintenance Supervisor experience preferred.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong knowledge of FAA regulations as associated to FAR 135 maintenance operations.
- Extensive knowledge and management of aircraft logs and records.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to schedule maintenance and technicians as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and supervise.
- Interact and contribute with other managers to set and attain company goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in order to effectively interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Ensure the highest standard in maintenance of aircraft and support equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; excellent communication skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple work projects; ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization; ability to favorably represent the company; excellent leadership, judgement, creativity, negotiation and conflict resolution skills; ability to interpret and apply technical data relating to position; ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities; ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations; basic knowledge of human behavior and management techniques.
· High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in Aviation Management or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training or experience preferred.
(These requirements are considered minimum experience levels and do not guarantee a candidate will be considered for employment. All resumes will be reviewed to determine if the candidate possesses the appropriate experience level before being considered for employment.)
- Group medical, dental, and vision plan.
- Section 125 medical plan.
- Employer paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance.
- Short term disability.
- Voluntary long term disability insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
back to top