It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
Supply Chain Distribution Associate Facility: Galesburg OSF St. Mary Medical Center
Galesburg IL, 61401
Department: MATERIAL MGMT - H0070 Schedule: part-time Shift: Hours: 10 hour shift & alternating weekends required Hours Per Pay Period: 70 Referral Bonus: Job Details:
Supply Chain Distribution Associate for Peoria OSF Healthcare System - Corporate Office
This position is located at St. Mary Medical Center
Employees of OSF St. Mary Medical Center need to complete External Application
Position Requires Valid Drivers License
Reports to Supply Chain Management. This position may perform a variety of duties including but not limited to; deliver supplies and equipment as well as bulk carts from 100 – 700 pounds, drive delivery vehicles, maintain inventory, fill orders, operate equipment such as electric pallet jacks; order pickers; forklifts, ship/receive supplies, move furniture, and set up meeting rooms. Perform clerical duties such as answering telephones, taking and relaying routine information, and completing necessary documentation.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Ability to read, write and perform simple mathematical calculations, in order to check and restock supply carts, fill orders, take and relay information, and complete documentation at a level normally acquired through completion of high school education.
2. Ability to read in order to transcribe data and/or enter data into computer terminal, to write in orders, to take orders from phone calls, and to follow oral and written instructions in adhering to established work priorities. Work requires ability to proofread and check documents for accuracy on a daily basis.
3. Six to twelve months experience in performing warehousing/distribution functions is desired. Must have the ability to learn terminology and procedures to complete assignments.
4. Ability to operate a computer and give simple commands to computer at a basic level normally acquired through previous experience or completion of a basic computer course.
5. A CDL or C class license will be required when vehicle size and class dictate this requirement. If a forklift is utilized in any facility the operator is required to complete certification training.
6. Work requires ability to use a keyboard (word processor, or computer) and video display terminal to receive, enter and transform information or data on a daily basis.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (The following statements describe the physical abilities required to perform the essential job functions, although exceptions may be made to these requirements based on reasonable accommodations.)
1. Work requires ability to lift objects weighing sixty-five pounds or greater on a daily basis.
2. Work requires ability to carry objects weighing up to sixty-five pounds on a daily basis.
3. Work requires ability to stand and perform physical tasks a majority of the day.
4. Work requires the ability to stoop, bend, reach and grab with arms and hands, distinguish colors, and communicate with other people.
5. Work requires ability to push and/or pull supply carts and operate mechanical equipment weighing up to seven hundred pounds on a daily basis.
1. Works in an environment with frequent exposure to extreme temperatures, noise levels and dust.
2. Frequent exposure to lifting cases of supplies and pushing supply carts. Exposure is minimized when proper body mechanics are utilized.
back to top