It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
Educator Disaster Preparedness Facility: Peoria OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
Peoria IL, 61637
Department: Disaster Preparedness Schedule: full-time Shift: Day/Evening Hours: 40 hours per week Hours Per Pay Period: 80 Referral Bonus: Pay Grade: OSF 38 Salary Range: Min $17.17 Job Details:
Reports to the Disaster Preparedness Manager, assesses educational needs of pre-hospital and hospital personnel related to emergency preparedness, and develops and conducts educational programs designed to meet those needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Work requires a professional level of knowledge of EMT program, at a level normally acquired through completion of Paramedic training, usually 1 year post high school.
2. Work requires two to three years of work experience to acquire a thorough understanding of EMT program and of the system.
3. Work requires the interpersonal skills necessary to conduct effective training programs for clients.
4. Work requires analytical ability to assess educational needs and develop or modify programs to meet needs and to understand variety of educational topics/processes to be able to teach or facilitate same.
5. Current licensure from the Illinois Department of Public Health as a Paramedic and EMT Instructor.
back to top