It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
*Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position as stated in the job posting.
*Applicants must submit an additional application for each individual posting in which they are interested and qualified to perform.
Community Coordinator Facility: Peoria OSF Home Care Services
Peoria IL, 61615
Department: Marketing Schedule: full-time Shift: Day Hours: Mon - Fri Hours Per Pay Period: 80 Referral Bonus: Job Details:
This position is only open to current OSF Home Care employees.
The Community Coordinator serves as liaison to the physicians, community and other referral sources, coordinating the referral to the home care provider in a timely and efficient way. The community coordinator educates referral sources regarding the range of services available through OSF Home Care following receipt of referral. The Community Coordinator develops new and maintains existing referrals and builds relationships with physicians and nursing staff.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Provides own transportation and auto insurance and abides by all laws, rules and recommendations for safe driving while on duty. Maintains a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and execute own workload.
- Must be able to operate medical/ office equipment.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Must maintain effective working relationships with teammates, OSF employees, and referral sources. Must possess ability to remain calm and effective while dealing with numerous interruptions and able to prioritize workload accordingly.
- Demonstrates excellent communication, human relations, and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expected to work evening, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Use of a keyboard/ computer on a daily basis. Must be proficient in typing and windows applications, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in sales and marketing strongly preferred
- Two years recent health care experience preferred (home care experience strongly preferred).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
back to top