Provides medical care to assigned patient population, maintains timely and appropriate documentation of such care, and actively participates in medical staff duties. Participates in quality assurance, utilization management, and peer review programs to ensure high quality, cost-effective services. Supports clinic and/or practice budgetary targets. Partners with administration and staff to support Hospital strategic and operational plans. Works collaboratively toward needed improvements. Shares night, weekend, and/or holiday call duties as stated in the Employment Agreement.
The following are all required:
· Graduate of an accredited nurse anesthesia program
· NBCRNA certified or pending board approval
· Current Colorado APN License with a RN license from Colorado or compact state
· Must apply for and maintain medical staff membership and clinical privileges.
· Must realize this is a customer service and clinical oriented position
· Must be able to adhere to the physical/clinical requirements of room turnover.
· Participation in all departmental meetings.
· Complies with requirements regarding certification and recertification.
· Insurable by Parkview's medical malpractice insurer
· Can demonstrate current competency in clinical responsibilities.
· Agrees to work in a team-care model
Experience preferred. New graduates of an accredited nurse anesthesia program welcome to apply. 05/17