Part-time - 7am-3:30 pm
• Performs CT procedures and produces diagnostic scans of high quality.
• Provides quality patient care according to professional standards and complies with patient safety standards.
• Assists in the skill development of student radiographers and new technologists.
• ARRT and State of Ohio license.
• CT registry preferred
• 1-2 yrs. experience preferred
• Able to perform Radiologic tests and procedures on children and adults of all ages
• Communication skills that facilitate understanding and interpretation of information from all ages of patients.
• General skill level to perform all routine diagnostic radiographic procedures.
• Clinical familiarity with the various developmental stages of the human life cycle.