Noon- 8pm and 8pm - 4am
• Patrols and monitors Hospital properties.
• Provides for Lost and Found service and patient personal valuable
• Responds to door openings and after-hour closings.
• Monitors parking lot.
• Responds promptly to emergencies on all PCGH properties.
• Completes reports and investigations.
• OPOTC Certification and/or IAHSS Basic Training certification (must obtain within first 6 months of employment.)
• Valid Ohio Driver''s license with acceptable driving
• CPR certification
• Good customer skills.
• Six (6) months in hospital security preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to lift, push and pull over 50lbs.