• Performs and documents appropriate evaluation.
• Collaborates with the RN to develop a plan of care reflecting interventions and goals that are essential to the patient's immediate health care needs.
• Implements the plan of care and nursing plan of care in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated professional behavior.
• Evaluates and documents the patient''s response to the plan of care and communicates with the RN.
Part time-Day/Evening position
• Licensed as an LPN in the state of Ohio with authorization to dispense medications
• IV Therapy Certification.
• Self-motivated and team-oriented.