Full-time (4 ten hour shifts per week, 7am-5pm and or 8am -6pm)
• Plans and implements a developmentally appropriate curriculum and daily schedule.
• Maintains all records required by State Licensing, School Food Program, and center policy.
• Maintains a safe, warm and nurturing classroom environment.
• Utilizes proper discipline techniques.
• Provides appropriate care during mealtimes and rest times.
• Promotes a cooperative team effort and supportive attitude towards co-workers.
• Associate''s Degree
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers of any age level.
• Knowledge of child development.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Clinical familiarity with the various stages of the human life cycle.