• Provides quality patient care according to professional standards and complies with patient safety standards.
• Documents and coordinates Ultrasound procedures.
• Assists in the skill development of students and new Ultrasonographers.
• Performs sonographic procedures and produces diagnostic scans of high quality.
• Adheres to national patient safety goals, ACR & ODH Administrative Codes.
• Graduate of certified Ultrasound School
• Registry Eligible -- ARDMS preferred, must obtain registry within 12 months of hire
• Able to perform Radiologic tests and procedures on children and adults of all ages
• Communication skills that facilitate understanding and interpretation of information from all ages of patients.
• General skill level to perform all routine diagnostic radiographic procedures.
• Clinical familiarity with the various developmental stages of the human life cycle.