It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday occasional weekends/nights|
The Legal Secretary / Executive Assistant, an administrative support position, is responsible to the Vice President General Counsel, Associate General Counsel and Legal Services Coordinator for performing secretarial and various administrative duties.
Associate in Arts degree preferred, but not required. Legal terminology required. Medical terminology helpful but not required.
Typing (50 words per minute), word processing (Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Power Point), computer, dictating equipment, copying machines, phonemail.
At least four to five years prior experience in an executive secretarial position in a legal setting is required. Computer literate in Word, Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
1. Works under extreme pressure of time, accuracy and constant interruptions.
2. Subject to frequent and rapid change of priorities.
3. Must respond with sensitivity to persons with problems.
4. Ability to relate well to people on all levels of the organization (written and verbal)
5. Must have excellent organization skills to handle more than one activity at any one time.
6. Must perform duties in a neat and orderly fashion.
7. Accessible to public, medical staff, visitors and hospital personnel.
8. Works to meet frequent deadlines.
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online