It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
FINANCIAL PLANNING MANAGER
|Facility:||Presence Health - Corporate Office, Chicago, IL|
|Department:||SYSTEM DECISION SUPPORT|
|Hours:||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
Bachelors degree is required
3-5 years experience is required
Lead various financial forecast modeling projects for the Ministries (Business Units) of Presence Health and for the health system in total. Evaluate Presence Health’s largest financial and strategic investments including the development of ambulatory and inpatient service line financial plans, evaluation of large capital investments, modeling of joint ventures, and analyzing hospital acquisitions.
Collaborate with Ministry CFOs and CEOs to develop and maintain a long range financial pro-forma that will also roll up to the health system’s overall financial pro-forma. This long range financial planning tool will be a fundamental financial management function that will guide the system’s financial decision making and will be used for internal and external audiences.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Health Care Management, or other related area required.
· Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Health Care Management, or other related area with four to six years of financial forecasting experience or related experience required. Without a Master’s Degree at least 10 years Finance, Economics, Health Care Management, or other related area required.
· Broad understanding of health care financial and reporting environment
· Significant industry knowledge of the economics of hospital and medical services
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and internal control concepts
· Excellent customer service, project management and strategic planning skills
· Required skills using Microsoft Office suite of products.
· Strongly preferred skills include: expert knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Kaufman Hall Hospital Advisor, and Kaufman Hall Capital Advisor, Microsoft Access, and Truven Software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· CPA Preferred.
Presence Health is the largest health system based in Illinois, created in November 2011 through the merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care. With over 150 locations, from physician offices and convenient outpatient centers to quality hospitals and senior living communities, we’re in communities big and small. Visit presencehealth.org to learn more.