It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Facility:||Quincy Medical Group (main campus)|
3 to 5 years experience required
The Junior Staff Accountant performs general accounting functions within the Accounting department. The person in this position will be expected to work with other members of the Accounting Team to provide courteous assistance to QMG staff, directors, providers, and other internal & external customers in a manner consistent with generally accepted accounting principles and the mission and values of Quincy Medical Group.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
This position will be responsible for tasks which may include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for entering journal entries to the general ledger system
· Responsible for cash receipts balancing, including detailed reconciliation and trouble-shooting
· Accounts Payable input, review, disbursements and other procurement cycle support
· Fixed assets accounting
· Inventory accounting
· Balance sheet account reconciliation
· Bank account reconciliation
· Assistance with audit, year-end, tax return and other requests
· Prepares/assists with industry data surveys
· Performs other accounting duties, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· Knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts and principles
· Strong intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills and experience required
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field is required, OR requires knowledge, skill, and mental development equivalent to the completion of a bachelor's degree with emphasis in Accounting plus the equivalent of 3-5 years accounting or related experience.