Rehab Srvs Athletic Training
• Manage off-site at school athletic facilities and events, both home and away.
• Responsible for the development of conditioning and injury prevention programs for athletic teams.
• Initial treatment and subsequent management of injuries to student-athletes.
• Coordinate and supervise a student athletic trainer program.
• Communication/coordination with physicians, coaches, and other school and medical personnel.
Schedule will vary depending on the athletic schedule at the assigned school. plus a couple morning is in other rehab programs.
• Graduate of an accredited, baccalaureate program in Athletic Training.
• Must be certified as an Athletic Trainer, Certified by NATA.
• Must be licensed by the State of Indiana and Ohio if applicable.
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.