RHPA - Reid ENT Audiology
• Provides diagnostic and therapeutic services by assessing and treating neonate, infant, children, adolescent, adult and geriatric hearing, balance and communication disorders under the supervision of a Doctor of Audiology.
• Provides auditory evaluations to assess and treat hearing loss.
• Provides treatments, fitting for hearing aid and other assistive devices.
• This position is for a Full Year. Hours will be determined by practice.
• Completion of 3rd year of AuD accredited audiology program.
• Previous Audiology clinic experience.
• Must maintain competence in BLS after initial training.
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.