Information Services Network
• Serves as a coordinator for the Hospital Network and is the primary contact for network support.
• Monitors network performance.
• Adheres to Change Management processes for network related changes.
• Primarily Monday-Friday, 8:00a-5:00p with on-call coverage as needed. Can involve after hours and weekend work to minimize the disruption to our end users.
• Must have a thorough understanding of Information Services methods and procedures of operations for computers and peripheral equipment.
• Must have working knowledge of all hospital supported network platforms including all Windows desktop and server Operating systems.
• Has a working understanding of Active Directory, Group Policies, user profiles, user environments, folders and network printing.
• Strong Cisco Switch / Routing
• Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop and XenApp
• Storage Area Network
• Cisco Wireless
• Hypervisor experience, Microsoft Hyper V
• Data Center Operations (Hardware Installation and Server installation)
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.