RPA - Reid Eaton Family & Specialty Care
• This position is the first point of care in a medical practice.
• Assists the Provider with patient procedures and may perform routine laboratory tests.
• Works hand- in- hand with the Provider.
• Monday-Friday, 8:00a-5:00p.
• Medical Assistant Certification Preferred.
• Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Training Program or current enrollee.
• Or Medical Assistant with at least one years experience in a Medical Office.
• Or Graduate of an accredited Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program.
• Or Graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Practical Nursing.
• Candidate must possess proficient lab skills.
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.