Provides linen supply services for RHPA and other non-Reid customers within the Reid service area.
• Responsible for accurately monitoring linen supply use within RHPA offices and ensures timely supply replenishment to meet customer and patient needs.
• Able to receive and share instruction to accommodate changes in supply needs.
• Provides excellent customer service while serving as liaison between the Reid Linen Services department and all RHPA clinical offices and non-Reid customers.
• Ability to safely drive and operate the Linen box truck.
• Safely loads and unloads the Linen truck with transport carts weighing 400+ pounds each, having ability to maneuver carts into and from off-site offices.
• Safety operates the lift gate on Linen truck, taking care to ensure transport carts do not tip over and cause injury or damage.
This position will work Monday - Friday from 3am - 11am. Occasional overtime and working an occasional holiday may be required.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Two years of experience with inventory/supply management and customer service.
• Two years of experience with inventory/supply management and customer service. Additional experience with driving large trucks.
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.