RPA - Reid Orthopedic Center
• Provides delegation, supervision and direction to licensed and non-licensed personnel within the RHPA practices served.
• Provides support for the delivery of patient care with the ability to identify clinical improvement opportunities and lead team towards improvement.
• Monday-Friday, 8:00a-5:00p. Hours may vary depending on the needs of the practice.
• BSN Required. Will consider someone who is ASN prepared and willing to pursue Bachelor's degree within a defined period of time.
• Minimum of 5 years as an RN in the related field or specialty.
• Valid Ohio RN License.
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.