• This position is the first point of care in a medical practice.
• Assists the Provider with patient procedures and may perform routine laboratory tests.
• Works hand- in- hand with the Provider.
• Monday-Friday. 7:30a-5:30p hours vary based on practice needs.
• Medical Assistant Certification Preferred.
• Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Training Program or current enrollee.
• Or Medical Assistant with at least one years experience in a Medical Office.
• Or Graduate of an accredited Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program.
• Or Graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Practical Nursing.
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.