• Provides basic care for patients.
• Processes physicians' orders.
• Answers the call lights and telephone.
• Performs a variety of clerical duties and clinical tasks.
• 6a-6:30p, weekend and Holiday rotation
• High School Graduate.
• Experience working in a health care setting.
• One year ECF experience, CNA certification is preferred.
• Or completion of fundamentals course in nursing school.
Reid is committed to providing quality service. We take pride in having employees who genuinely care about people and who are inspired by a desire to help others. Reid's goal is to select individuals who will provide outstanding care and uphold Reid's C.A.R.E. principles of Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm at all times.