Job Summary: The Senior Clinical Informatics Analyst reports to the Director of Clinical Informatics and is responsible for the planning and leading of moderately to highly complex projects related to the development and support of the hospital's Electronic Medical Records and other clinical systems. Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Informatics, this position leads the development of; implementation, administration and support of assigned systems with minimal guidance from senior IT leadership. Coordinates with the IT Clinical Coordinators for standardization of system processes and forms as feasible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 7-10 years of related experience.
- Experience customizing and supporting physician and nursing usage of electronic medical records systems. Knowledge of Netsmart My Avatar EHR system strongly preferred.
- Clinical applications certification or equivalent
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Proficient with MS Office suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a healthcare, computer science or related field.
- Current VT Nursing license strongly preferred