Job Summary: Manages an assigned inventory of accounts receivable in such a manner as to reflect best practices expectations in healthcare revenue cycle management. These best practices are measured and monitored in order to manage performance expectations.
- High school graduate or GED Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum two years' experience in accounts receivable management or accounting.
- Working knowledge of computer system functions.
- Strong knowledge of PC Accounting Software functions and Microsoft Applications.
6. Ability to coordinate workflow and train other employees.