Riverside Health System is seeking an Employee Occupational Health Manager to join our team!
Job Summary: Plans, develops, implements and manages Employee Health and worker's compensation programs to provide high quality and cost effective services to volunteers employees and physicians for the Peninsula region.
- Develops and implements occupational health programs.
- Identifies work related illness and injury trends – reports out to appropriate committees and agencies as required.
- Recommend preventative measures.
- Participates on regional committees as required.
- Provides employee health services to supported team members including screenings (annual and for cause).
- Provides consultation to leaders regarding occupational health and safety (such as safe lift/ needle stick prevention etc).
- Manages the worker's compensation TPA. Serves as liaison and represents organization regarding worker's comp claims.
- Supervises Peninsula Employee Health Clinic Team Members including 6 direct reports.
Education: BSN is preferred.
Licensure Requirements: Current and valid RN licensure with eligibility in Virginia is required.
Experience Requirements: Management experience preferred. 3-5 years critical care nursing experience preferred. Occupational Health nursing experience highly preferred.