Patriot's Colony is seeking a Security Manager to join our team!
Job Summary: Manages the daily operations to ensure a safe and secure healthcare environment and to maintain order throughout all assigned facilities and grounds. Ensures that the essential functions and services of the department are provided to customers. Supervises assigned staff and maintains the equipment and supplies required for the professional and administrative functions of the department. Ensures that an image of professionalism, accepted ethical behavior and optimum customer service is constantly maintained within the department.
Patriots Colony, located in historic Williamsburg, Virginia, is a distinguished LifeCare Retirement Community offering Active Residential Living to former officers of the uniformed services and federal civil government retirees. Independent and active, these residents enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle in spacious villas, apartments or freestanding homes. Patriots Colony has assisted living apartments, with special apartments to accommodate those with Alzheimer's and other dementia and a nursing home for 24-hour nursing and rehabilitation care. For more information please visitwww.riversideonline.com/patriotscolony.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
· Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record to drive company vehicles.
· Must obtain CPR certification within 30 days of employment and maintain throughout employment.
Experience in security or related field is required, preferably at supervisory level. Must have Word processing experience (Microsoft Word is preferred), and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
· 5 years' experience in a Facilities Services role. Supervisory or managerial experience preferred.
· Perform at an advanced level in Microsoft Office and be familiar with CMM Software.
· Experience with hospitality style electronic lock systems strongly preferred.
· Working knowledge of the NFPA 99 & 101 Life Safety Codes.
· Strong organizational relations skills are required to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers.